Historical Account of Llanddaniel Fab - 1868
"LLANDDANIEL FAB, a parochial chapelry, in the hundred of Menai, county Anglesey, 6 miles S.W. of Beaumaris. Llangefni is its post town. It is situated in the vicinity of the Holyhead railway, near the shore of the Menai Straits. The land is fertile and well cultivated. The village is small and chiefly agricultural. The living is a curacy annexed to the vicarage of Llanidan, in the diocese of Bangor. The church is an ancient structure, erected on the site occupied by a former one built in the early part of the 7th century. It is dedicated to St. Daniel Vab. The charities amount to about £10 per annum. There are remains of an ancient chapel called Capel Cadwaladr, standing, as its name implies, in an entrenchment."
[From The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)]